Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Gowns and Evening dresses, weddinf dresses

💗0
Hello,
first of all I have to say what a great site this ist. All these beautiyful women in wonderful blouses.
I do like long dresses like evening dresses,ball gowns and wedding dresses. And I would like to see the girsl being bound and gagged in them..like in some shoots you did already.
Thank you

satina

Re: Gowns and Evening dresses, weddinf dresses

💗0
Hi Bob, I second this, although I'm sure you knew that already...

And I would also like to say how much I love the site. It's the best on the net as far as I'm concerned, and it's all great stuff, but I do like those long satin dresses. Any chance of getting one on Ashleigh, Olivia, Sophia Smith, Layla, Samantha, Hannah Claydon, Dannii Harwood, Morrigan, Lucy Zara, Monica, Jasmine Sinclair, Izzy, or Missey? I know... long list, but they'd all look amazing...

Thanks Bob, and I hope you don't think I'm hassling... I'll try to behave...

All the best.

💗0
Hi Satina

Thanks, I appreciate that. I will keep doing those sets when the opportunity arrises :-)

Hi Neverwhere

Lol yep knew it would get your vote but thanks for the kind words also. That is a long list lol but it just makes me feel like I am lucky enough to get some great gals on this site.

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Hi everyone, I third this,
I loved seeing "On Display" Model: Honour May in a stunning night gown suspended from the ceiling! :D
I definitely would love to see many more damsels in distress in long dresses like evening dresses,ball gowns and wedding dresses.
Thanks
Alex

💗0
Hi Alex

The only thing that stops this is getting a fit but i will try :-)

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Thank you very much! :D
Just stay safe during this pandemic, no no.. don't get fits either please! You will get there!
We're with you!
Oh.. would love wedding veils to go with them wedding dresses too!
Thanks! :D
Alex

💗0
Lol thanks Alex, you stay safe too

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply