Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Nyssa Nevers & Christina Carter Shoot May 17

💗0
Hi All

Sample pics from my recent shoot with these two amazing ladies

Cheers

Bob
Nyssa Nevers & Christina Carter Shoot May 17 1307-nyssa-nevers---christina-carter-shoot-may-17.jpg
Nyssa Nevers & Christina Carter Shoot May 17 1308-nyssa-nevers---christina-carter-shoot-may-17.jpg
Nyssa Nevers & Christina Carter Shoot May 17 1309-nyssa-nevers---christina-carter-shoot-may-17.jpg
Nyssa Nevers & Christina Carter Shoot May 17 1310-nyssa-nevers---christina-carter-shoot-may-17.jpg
Nyssa Nevers & Christina Carter Shoot May 17 1311-nyssa-nevers---christina-carter-shoot-may-17.jpg
Nyssa Nevers & Christina Carter Shoot May 17 1312-nyssa-nevers---christina-carter-shoot-may-17.jpg
Nyssa Nevers & Christina Carter Shoot May 17 1313-nyssa-nevers---christina-carter-shoot-may-17.jpg
Nyssa Nevers & Christina Carter Shoot May 17 1314-nyssa-nevers---christina-carter-shoot-may-17.jpg
Nyssa Nevers & Christina Carter Shoot May 17 1315-nyssa-nevers---christina-carter-shoot-may-17.jpg
Nyssa Nevers & Christina Carter Shoot May 17 1316-nyssa-nevers---christina-carter-shoot-may-17.jpg

Re: Nyssa Nevers & Christina Carter Shoot May 17

💗0
I am *so* looking forward to these posts, especially the last one! The first one was amazing! LOVE black or silver satin blouses especially!
Also, the first one seemed a bit more erotic! You had done shoots in the past where were more lesbian/S and M related, excited that they may be coming back!

💗0
Hi Bob and Your amazing bondage ladies,

Nyssa Nevers as a bondage lady is absolutly great. I love the pictures with her.

Best lady, I ever saw in he last years, absolut beautiful and totaly sexy, when she's
struggeling.

Together with Cristina Carter - totally great.

Please more ;-) And when comes the first video with her ?

greetings Jens

💗0
Hi Jens

Glad you like those pictures, both ladies are amazing.

Haven't set a date on the video yet so that means soon

Cheers

Bob

💗0
These two look good together can't wait to see more this could be perfect thanks for posting such good work, it may be normal on this site but its better than the others i have seen

💗0
No Worries pril strip

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply