Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Where to buy

💗0
Hey Bob, ladies, and gents. Where can I buy silk and satin blouses. I want to get some for me and my girlfriend. I'm the blouse n skirt girl but she indulges

Re: Where to buy

💗0
Hi,

Thanks for your message, I usually trawl Ebay or Etsy and the odd charity shop though they do seem to be harder to come by these days - I ended up having some made.

Not sure if the other members can help but good luck in your search

Cheers

Bob

Re: Where to buy

💗0
hello i found an excellent tailor on eBay she has made many beautiful blouses for me in what ever style you are looking, a few that i had made were actually used by Bob on this site,, she sells on eBay and Esty but her eBay contact is michaelnikfashion I'm picky with retro style blouses and have never been as satisfied until i started having her make blouses for me ,,and she can make them out of the original type polyester satin like the 70s blouses,,and they are made perfect to your models size its worth looking up , her shop is closed for the summer until Aug 31 hope this is of help to you i know how frustrating it can be to find those special blouses she also make nice skirts pencil skirt most anything you could want
Login to reply