Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Video Releasing

💗0
Hi All

I'm mulling over the idea of changing one of the photo set updates per week to a video, I've a crazy number of videos still to post (over 150) and it gets bigger every time I shoot so it can mean that recent sets videos sometimes go to the back of the queue.

What I'm thinking is posting an older unseen video on say Wednesdays and then posting the video that relates to one of the sets posted in the week on the Saturday.

What do you all think?

Cheers

Bob

Re: Video Releasing

💗0
I'm in favour of... well... anything really. Love the photo sets, but equally love the videos, and if it helps cut down your backlog by changing the order / format of the updates, then that can only be a good thing, right? Frankly, I'm just happy that you're still updating regularly and giving us all new content. It's brilliant! Best site on the net!

💗0
Thanks Neverwhere

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Agreed, I'd be happy to see both video and photosets released at the same time or a similiar time frame, there's still some videos I've been waiting for based off your sets for like a year lol. It's gotta be hard to keep track of all those too I bet.

💗0
Thanks for the reply Temjin747J

I imagine you aren't the only one and it will help get them out much quicker. Lol Its a challenge but I've got a large spreadsheet and a database which helps :-)

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Sounds good to me this site never fails to please, i prefer the pics but the videos are also very good..

This site is without doubt the best of its kind on the web looking at f/f bondage for a few years and this is by far the best, well like a lot of people i keep coming back for more.

Keep up the good work and thank you and the team for all the work put in

kind regards

💗0
Thank you perilfan

Its always lovely to hear positive feedback

Cheers

Bob

💗0
Firstly, I have always loved the photo updates, and they are the reason I joined the site.

However, I would just like to say how impressive the latest video clips are in terms of quality! They are astounding, and really sharp and clear! The ladies all look amazing, and I'm really looking forward to the upcoming video of the beautiful Hannah Claydon! Such speedy turn around!

Thanks for sharing all this work with us all, Bob. The videos and the photos have always been of superior quality in comparison to others, and so getting the videos closer to the release of the sets is a great opportunity. But, more importantly, your work is the best out there, so more opportunities to see it should not be sneezed at. Thank you again!

💗0
I like it.

💗0
It's a great idea as there must be certain videos to accompany photo sets from months ago and have yet to be released, so releasing them alongside the sets would feel better as most sites do that exact thing.

💗0
Thanks guys

Bob

💗0
Videos please!
Love seeing the videos!
That's why I signed up! :D
I love seeing the beautiful damsel in distress struggling to get free!
The more videos the merrier! :D
Thanks
Alex
Login to reply