Bondage Bob Logo
girl bound to a chair on Bondage Bob

Rachel Adams returns to the UK Feb 20

💗0
Hi All

I had the pleasure of working with Rachel Adams on her trip to the UK lat week and we got some amazing sets as you can see - she's such a brilliant actress and bondage star.

Cheers

Bob
Rachel Adams returns to the UK Feb 20 1827-rachel-adams-returns-to-the-uk-feb-20.jpg
Rachel Adams returns to the UK Feb 20 1828-rachel-adams-returns-to-the-uk-feb-20.jpg
Rachel Adams returns to the UK Feb 20 1829-rachel-adams-returns-to-the-uk-feb-20.jpg
Rachel Adams returns to the UK Feb 20 1830-rachel-adams-returns-to-the-uk-feb-20.jpg
Rachel Adams returns to the UK Feb 20 1831-rachel-adams-returns-to-the-uk-feb-20.jpg
Rachel Adams returns to the UK Feb 20 1832-rachel-adams-returns-to-the-uk-feb-20.jpg
Rachel Adams returns to the UK Feb 20 1833-rachel-adams-returns-to-the-uk-feb-20.jpg
Rachel Adams returns to the UK Feb 20 1834-rachel-adams-returns-to-the-uk-feb-20.jpg
Rachel Adams returns to the UK Feb 20 1835-rachel-adams-returns-to-the-uk-feb-20.jpg

Re: Rachel Adams returns to the UK Feb 20

💗0
Oh my, now those look excellent! I particularly like the first two sets, but they all look incredible! Hooray for the return of Rachel Adams! And for your fine work here, Bob! Thanks!

💗0
good rope work and what a lovely model keep up the good work and thanks

💗0
Thanks Guys

Cheers

Bob
Login to reply